Corporate investment simply describes a way for companies to leverage and utilise capital that may be lying unused in bank deposit accounts.This can be of great use to companies looking to simplify the administration of existing policies, those who want to change their previous risk profile or simply make better use of their assets.
- Many businesses have un-used cash held in various bank accounts, which can add up to a significant amount of capital.
- The effects of low interest rates mean that the value of cash can be eroded over time and increasing numbers of companies are seeking a better return on their businesss money.
- Recent changes to financial legislation have also eased the way for companies looking to leverage their un-used cash, particularly for bond-related products.
- When examining the investment opportunities available to your business, Pareto will look at corporate investments ranging from day-to-day corporate deposit management to long-term savings advice and the use of tax-efficient structures.
- Our independent status means we are able to offer impartial advice on the best ways of securing and administering investments with a view to limiting your businesses tax liabilities.
- We’re committed to getting to grips with the ins and outs of your company tailoring a bespoke financial package that meets your needs exactly.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest