We are proud to support businesses that value their employees and the important role they play in their ongoing success. Working alongside your organisation we are able to assist with the development of employee benefit schemes, that work for everybody. Helping you and your business to not only retain your best employees but attract new members of staff ahead of your rivals.
Types of Employee Benefit Schemes
We offer various help in Employee Benefit Schemes, including:
- Pensions: We have decades of experience in tracking down the most tax-efficient pension schemes for all employees from directors and other high earners, right down to newly-acquired staff.
- Death-in-service cover: Our group life cover will provide your employees dependants with a tax-free cash lump sum should they die while in service. This is often looked on as an invaluable asset in safeguarding the financial security of families and will cover costs, such as mortgages, childcare and education, or can be used as a future source of income.
- Group critical illness cover: Group critical illness insurance will provide financial safeguards and peace of mind for your employees, giving them access to a tax-free cash lump sum in the event of critical illness. This can be of great help in coping with pressing demands, such as treatment costs, nursing care or adjustments that need to be made to the home of a staff member.Working alongside you, well carry out detailed analysis of the market, finding the most cost-effective scheme and spread of illnesses to meet your specific needs.
- Group Income Protection Cover: Group income protection offers a replacement income in the event that an employee requires a long-term absence from work through illness or injury. In the current economic climate, workers need more financial protection than ever before. Pareto can help you select and implement an income protection scheme that will ensure your employees wont have to dip into their savings, incur debt or rely on state benefits if they are unable to work.
- Private Medical Insurance: Arranging private medical insurance on a group basis can substantially reduce the costs associated with such schemes. We are committed to helping you select and implement a cost-effective plan that allows employees to receive effective treatment without undue delays. Pareto will also provide proactive ongoing support in administering such schemes monitoring plans to ensure that costs dont spiral out of control and providing straightforward, impartial advice on the complexities of the health insurance market.
- We have a specialist department dealing with all aspects of employee benefits. Providing annual reviews at each renewal date, taking the administrative burden away from you and your business.
- Pareto’s independent status lets us assess the entire market for premium benefit products that perform well in both the short and long term.
- We work closely with your organisation to ensure high levels of participation, delivering regular presentations and drop in sessions.