Critical illness cover is a relatively new type of insurance product that provides financial protection should the policy holder contract a serious illness or require ongoing treatment for a specific condition. Advances in medical technology mean that people are living longer than ever before, however the personal and financial cost of treating a serious medical condition can be high.
Pareto Can Help Find the right policy for you
- Pareto can advise you on picking the right critical illness policy, narrowing down complex and varied options to a handful of products that will suit your specific needs.
- Our independent status means we are very well placed to provide impartial advice and analysis on costs and policy features, ensuring a wide range of conditions and circumstances are accounted for.
We Compare and Contrast a Range of Factors
- The number and type of conditions covered by the policy
- Statistics on payouts granted by the product
- The status and financial strength of the provider
- The type of trusts available
- The underwriting policy of the insurer