Company pension schemes have become increasingly important as the government introduces ever more legislation to ensure British workers are financially secure in later life. People are living longer and as a result, the age at which staff retire is being pushed back.
With more and more obligations being placed on companies in regard to their employees’ pensions – it’s never been more important for businesses to ensure they’re spending their money wisely and getting the most out of pension schemes.
- Pareto has decades of experience in advising companies on the structure and implementation of employee pension plans. Breaking down the pros and cons of the schemes in a straightforward way, working with you to achieve the very best arrangement that meets your needs exactly.
- We are committed to breaking down the pros and cons of schemes in a straightforward way communicating the benefits and demystifying complex industry jargon.
- We work closely with your organisation to ensure high levels of participation, delivering regular presentations and drop in sessions.
Our Corporate Pensions Advice Service
- Detailed analysis of costs
- Market research to ensure that schemes are comparable to those of competitors
- Company-wide or group presentations and one-to-one meetings with individual staff members to ensure all parties understand and appreciate the benefits of the scheme
- Ongoing support in administering the scheme, with a view to maximising efficiency
- Regular updates on the growing benefits and scheme-specific options.