We provide straightforward, clear and honest advice
We work hard for our reputation and we are proud of it
We believe in the importance of financial planning and how we provide it
A Partner You Can Trust
Traditionally IFAs and accountants have worked separately to try and achieve the same client outcome. However, with client’s expectations for an increasingly holistic approach to professional advice, clear synergies and alliances should be explored.
At Pareto we always take a coherent approach to ensure a client’s needs and objectives are achieved. We consider both private and corporate needs as the two are mutually inclusive.
We can offer assistance to ensure not only the client and their company’s risks are addressed, but also provide a platform for growth. Our dedicated employee benefits department can also ensure the company’s policies are both fit for purpose and cost effective.
We believe building professional alliances which complement and enhance a service offering are much more valuable than simply receiving client referrals.
Furthermore, by providing a dedicated adviser who works closely with you and your team you can ensure your clients receive the same level of service delivered in a manner consistent with your company values and culture.
1. NEW SERVICE LINE – Partnering with an IFA will provide you with a new proposition to complement your current client offering.
2. NEW INCOME STREAM – An introducer agreement provides a new income stream to the practice by offering fee or profit-sharing.
3. STANDARDISED HIGH-QUALITY ADVICE – Peace of mind that your clients are being looked after by a regulated firm with a consistent proposition and approach.
4. RETAIN CLIENTS – Offering a holistic service will help to ensure you are involved at every stage of your clients’ financial journey, as a result helping retain clients.
5. TRUSTED ADVICE – We have a wealth of experience managing strategic relationships with accountants and working closely with their clients.
6. DEDICATED ADVISER – The benefits of an experienced, dedicated and integrated financial adviser without the employment costs or management.
7. FCA COMPLIANCE – Pareto Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Alexander & Co
"A core part of our business offering is that we have the ability to give our clients a complete range of financial services. Our relationship with Pareto Financial Planning has helped us to achieve just that. Having a dedicated Pareto financial adviser has ensured our clients have received a consistently high quality of service, provided by a professional who understands their full financial picture and long-term vision. We look forward to developing the relationship even further in the years to come."
"Pareto are a natural fit for us given our shared client-focused culture and unwavering commitment to establishing and maintaining long-standing client relationships. We worked closely with Pareto to identify and recruit the right adviser for us, and it has certainly paid dividends, with him now very much embedded into our team, quickly becoming an integral part of our client proposition."
"Early last year, we identified a need for a financial planning service to further support our clients going through the business sale process. Supported by Pareto, we have been able to offer this service in-house with a senior chartered financial planner. The addition has been well received by our clients, safe in the knowledge we are working in synergy with other professionals, with a diverse skills base and exploring all aspects of their financial position pre and post-sale."
"Since inception, our partnership with Pareto has been well-received by our clients, particularly business owners who are actively running their companies day-to-day and require a holistic solution to their personal and business planning needs. Our Pareto advisers have fully integrated themselves into our team, playing an active role in office life, and have grown with us as demand has increased. We look forward to developing the relationship further in years to come."
"Pareto are the ideal IFA partner. They share the same client-first ethos and commitment to providing a fully holistic financial service. Our dedicated adviser has integrated well into the practice, and a clear web presence and monthly newsletter have gone a long way to further strengthen this. We have had a promising year, and we are looking forward to seeing how our partnership develops, at what is an exciting time for us."