Critical illness cover is a relatively new type of insurance product that provides financial protection should the policy holder contract a serious illness, or require ongoing treatment for a specific condition. Critical illness cover pays out if you suffer from one of the medical conditions or injuries listed in your policy. This can help pay for your mortgage, rent, debts, or alterations to your home.
Pareto Can Help Find the right policy for you
- Pareto can advise you on picking the right critical illness policy, narrowing down complex and varied options to a handful of products that will suit your specific needs.
- Our independent status means we are very well placed to provide impartial advice and analysis on costs and policy features, ensuring a wide range of conditions and circumstances are accounted for.
We Compare and Contrast a Range of Factors
- The number and type of conditions covered by the policy
- Statistics on payouts granted by the product
- The status and financial strength of the provider
- The type of trusts available
- The underwriting policy of the insurer