Pension Planning and Retirement Advice
No one wants to work forever and in the current financial climate, it’s more important than ever to plan ahead and ensure you’ll enjoy a good standard of living in retirement. While you’re likely to accrue a basic state pension throughout the course of your working life, in many cases this is far less than the amount most people would be comfortable living on post-retirement
Smart Saving with Pareto
- For the majority of people, a large proportion of their retirement income will be generated through their private savings .There’s a wide range of options available to individuals, from ISAs (individual savings accounts) to unit trusts, bonds or pension contracts like SIPPs (self invested personal pensions).
- Its easy to be bewildered by the array of choices on offer and Pareto is committed to taking you through your choices in a down-to-earth and straightforward way.
- As an independent financial advisers (IFA) we are able to give concise impartial advice, and sell products from right across the market. Ensuing our clients receive the very best advice, tailored to their financial objectives.
- At Pareto we pride ourselves on establishing long-term relationships with our clients. This enables us to regularly monitor our clients financial goals, and react accordingly to their changing needs and circumstances.
Just some of the things we’ll consider when putting together your personalised pension and retirement plan
- The tax efficiency of pension planning both now and over the coming years
- An examination of how your pension can work with you, both pre and post-retirement
- How you may be affected by forthcoming changes to legislation
- A proactive review of your existing pension arrangements including state, ex-company and the benefits afforded by your personal pension.