What an amazing turnout at the Great Manchester Run over the weekend. A great effort from everyone who participated, especially everyone from Pareto who took part. As usual our team raised money for our charity of the year, Manchester Mind, raising £1,240 – 24% over our target! And all the months of training beforehand definitely paid off, as their fastest time was 40 minutes!
The money raised will make a real difference to the mental health services provided at Manchester Mind. A breakdown of where the donation money will go can be found below:
- £10 will cover volunteer costs to run 1 “virtual wellbeing” café session
- £30 will provide 1 counselling session for a young person in emotional distress
- £50 will offer 3 advice sessions to people needing help with debt, welfare rights or benefit claims
- £100 will help deliver 1 online wellbeing workshop for our adult peer support groups
- £250 will ensure ongoing stock of PPE for our emergency food team, who each week deliver hundreds of freshly cooked meals to vulnerable people at home
- £500 will supply community allotments with essential tools, seedlings and equipment for the year head
Personal circumstances differ and not all of this information is applicable to every client and/or their business, this information is general in nature and should not be relied upon without seeking specific professional financial advice.
The financial conduct authority does not regulate tax advice, estate planning or will writing.
The content in this article is for your general information and use only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. Articles should not be relied upon in their entirety and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute, advice. Although endeavours have been made to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No individual or company should act upon such information without receiving appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of their particular situation. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of any articles.
Thresholds, percentage rates and tax legislation may change in subsequent finance acts. Levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change and their value depends on the individual circumstances of the investor. The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Pareto Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.